Louise studied at Chelsea School of Art and graduated with an honours degree in Fine Art/Sculpture. Since then, her work has been exhibited in numerous exhibitions and galleries, most recently, in the critically acclaimed Society of Women Artists at The Mall Galleries London and the G.M. Arts Prize in Manchester. She has also had an installation placed under the historic “Hanging Bridge” at Manchester Cathedral.
Much of Louise’s work is drawing based, and she combines this with silkscreen, solar plate etching, photography and installation.
She is currently working on a broad body of work based on journeys and collecting discarded objects from both nature and man. Current work is influenced by her attending the Slade School of Art in London in the summer of 2017. As an artist, Louise prefers her work to do the talking.
Louise regularly sells her work and is always prepared to take on commissions.
• 02/2017 Curating neo:OPEN exhibition, Bolton, Manchester (exhibitor)
• 01/2017 P.S.Mirabel MONO exhibition, Manchester (exhibitor)
• 12/2016 “To Walk In Beauty” exhibition at Manchester Cathedral Visitors Centre, Manchester
• 07/2016 Installation at “Hanging Bridge”, Manchester
• 4/2016 Slade School of Art “Expanded Field of Drawing”, London
• 05/2016 G.M. Arts Prize, Manchester (exhibitor)
• 05/2016: ”Canvas, Paper and Clay” Exhibition at the Hall, Marthall, Cheshire
• 02/2016 Dreux Miniprint Biennale , Dreux, France (exhibitor)
• 10/2015: Threadneedle Figurative Art Prize at Mall Galleries, London (shortlisted)
• 07/2015: neo:artprize at neo:gallery, Manchester (exhibitor)
• 05/2015: Dead Funny at neo:gallery, Manchester(exhibitor)
• 04/2015: “Atelier” at Bankley Studios, Manchester (exhibitor)
• 03/2015: Society of Women Artists Exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London (exhibitor)
• 09/2014: neo:printprize at neo:gallery, Manchester (exhibitor)